Have you wondered why a beautiful pair of breasts is what most women and men desire? What if you could grow your breast too? Wouldn’t it be great if all women like you and me can achieve the boobs we desire?
Good news! There is a way to transform yourself from being a flat-chested woman to a busty one. Yes, you read it right! That is possible thanks to breast augmentation! So let’s get ourselves familiar with this procedure.
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is referred to as “breast aug” or “boob job.” The process involves breast implants or fat to increase the size of your breasts, restore the volume of your breasts after weight loss or pregnancy and achieve the firmness and shape you desire.
Breast augmentation will help you achieve the better version of yourself. Let me explain this in the following list:
- It will increase the fullness and projection of your breasts
- It will improve the balance of your breast and hip contour
- It can enhance your self-image and self-confidence
- It can be used for breast reconstruction after mastectomy or injury
- It can be used to lift saggy breasts for moms who lost their the perkiness of their breasts due to pregnancy and breastfeeding
Do You Need A Breast Augmentation?
Imagine two women in a room. One has huge breasts, the other flat-chested. They wore the same dress, a uniform because they were working in the same department, but the former looks better and sexier because her huge boobs hide her tummy and add curves to her body.
Which between the two women do you identify yourself? Do you see yourself in the latter? If you do, don’t be shy. I know the feeling.
I grow up flat-chested and I don’t mind it when I was on my teenage years especially that I was an athlete. However, when I graduated and learned to dress up to impress the different people I meet for business, I saw those women with big breasts and I felt a little envious. Admit it, you feel the same, right?
There’s no denying that they look better, sexier and more attractive than women with flat chests like me. I started to feel a little insecure and I desire the same breast size. I started to wear padded bras and I must say, larger breasts are better. Flat-chested women who wanted instant huge boobs wear padded or push-up bras. We all do it and I was contented.
Unfortunately, things got worse when I gave birth and breastfed my children. I felt so undesirable. I didn’t want to see myself in the mirror because I felt so ugly. My self-esteem dropped. Don’t get me wrong, as a project manager, I have to meet our clients. However, my small and saggy breasts made those encounters very inconvenient. I dreaded those meetings.
Perhaps, you already know the score. You try to dress at your best, but you couldn’t just find the attire that would compliment your built. There were no curves or shapes. You’ve tried everything but being feminine in your manner of dressing is a constant struggle. Was there a point in your life that you felt the same way?
It was at that time that I realized that I wanted to improve my breasts. I can’t imagine how my small and saggy breasts crushed my confidence. I used to be confident but then at that time I was so timid.
Have you had the same experience? Was there a time in your life when the size, shape or volume of your breasts affects your level of confidence? If you do, then just accept it because you are not alone that’s exactly how I felt.
So, I did my research to find a solution. I wanted to improve my breasts badly and I learned about breast augmentation. Thank God, this procedure is here. Listen: this surgery transformed my life in ways I never imagined.
📌 Breast augmentation did not only restore my pre-pregnancy breasts. It actually improves its shape, size, and volume. I now have bigger and perkier breasts and I must say I never look this good in any dress I wore before.
Do you want to achieve these results for yourself? No problem! This procedure is affordable and safe. I’ll discuss these in details in the next section. However, before that, you better make sure if you are physically fit and qualified to get the surgery.
Are You A Good Breast Augmentation Candidate?
Although breast augmentation is a good option for women, it is not for everyone. Look: there are qualifications before you get the surgery. Check the list below.
- You are physically healthy and you are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are not satisfied with the shape and volume of your breasts after pregnancy, weight loss or aging
- You are unhappy with your breast
- Your breasts are uneven
- One or both breasts failed to develop normally or have an elongated shape
Now hang on and check on its cost and safety.
Is Breast Augmentation Safe?
I understand that getting under the knife is not easy to decide. Who among us ever dreamed of getting a surgery in our childhood years? Yes, we wanted to be beautiful, pretty and sexy but not to the extent of undergoing a cosmetic surgery because we grow up being told that we are already pretty.
However, our perspective and understanding about a particular thing change as we grow up. When we mature, we tend to understand why people get a surgery. At some point in our lives, we desire the same thing because we know its purpose. We know it works and we know that we deserve it.
📌 Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures today. According to 2016 Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics, breast augmentation was the second most popular procedure from 2006 to 2016 in the USA. It comes next to liposuction.
In 2016, there were 310, 444 breast augmentation procedures done. In 2015, there were only 305, 858 and 101,176 in 1997. By looking at the trend, you will know that more and more people are getting this. The majority of the patients who undergo this procedure are between ages 35-50. So if you are a mom who wishes to restore your beautiful breasts or improve your boobs, it is never too late.
Breast augmentation is the solution to our small, saggy and uneven breasts. If you do your research, you will understand that those who get this procedure were happy that they did. We don’t have any regrets. In fact, we are loving ourselves more after seeing the better side of us.
Are you ready to experience the same? Then there’s a price to pay, but there are a lot of ways to afford it. Check out the details below.
Breast Augmentation Cost
In 2016, according to the statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of breast augmentation surgery is $3,719. However, you should take note that the cost can vary from patient to patient.
The fee may also vary based on the experience of the surgeons, the type and cost of breast implants use and even the geographic office location. To help you understand about the breast augmentation price here’s a list of items covered:
- Anesthesia fees
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Medical tests
- Post-surgery garments
- Prescriptions for medication
- Surgeon’s fee
Breast Augmentation Financing
Does the price bother you? It shouldn’t be. If you don’t have the cash, you can pay the surgery via financing. Think about it this way, you badly need the procedure but you don’t have the funds. You are jealous of your colleague who just got a breast augmentation, herself. This payment method will help you get the transformation you deserve without the long wait. Isn’t it great?
Here are the different financing options that you can try:
- Prosper Healthcare Lending
- United Medical Credit
These payment modes offer different benefits. For instance, the application is easy. You can apply online or at your surgeon’s office. Some of them offer long-term payments up to 5 years, zero interest if paid in full in 2 years, no collateral required, no payment penalties and more.
Breast Augmentation Recovery
The operation will only take an hour or two. You will be discharged after the procedure. Your breasts will be wrapped in gauze dressings and an elastic bandage or support bra to minimize the swelling. In general, recovery takes a couple of days.
To make the recovery process easier, your surgeon will give you instructions before leaving the office. There are nothing to worry because they will be there for you post-operation.
The different surgeons will give you specific postoperative instruction and will schedule you for a follow-up. Here are the different things that you might hear from your doctor:
- Medication prescription like pain reliever and antibiotic
- Wear your support garment (bra, elastic band or bandeau) all the time
- Clean the incision sites and apply ointment
Actually, recovery is fast and easy. In fact, a number of women were able to go back to work a couple of days after the surgery. So, yes, this is safe and guaranteed.
I get it that you are very interested in breast augmentation because you have reached this part. Pretty sure, you wanted the best surgeon to perform the procedure for you and I fully understand your concern. Of course, we don’t want to risk ourselves in the hands of an inexperienced and unskilled surgeon. So I created this Best Breast Augmentation Surgeons in USA list for you. Read more to learn the names of the persons you have to find to get your boobs job done.
Best Breast Augmentation Surgeons in the USA
Before I drop the names of the best breast augmentation surgeons in the country, can I be totally honest with you first? There are tons of doctors who promise to excel in performing this procedure but only a few deliver.
Wherever state or county you are, you will surely find one near you. So are you ready to meet the best surgeons in your area? Let’s get started:
New York City
- Nadia Afridi – A New York board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast surgery, body contouring and mommy makeovers for women who want to reclaim the physique they enjoyed post-pregnancy.
- Richard Swift – He is New York’s premiere plastic surgeon that is board-certified in both plastic surgery and general surgery. He is dedicated to giving each patient with high-quality and personalized care. He offers body contouring, facial surgery, and breast enhancement. He also offers plastic surgery for men.
- Adam Kolker – Top Plastic Surgeon in New York Magazine Best Doctors 2016. He is a double board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in breast augmentation and cosmetic surgery procedures. His skills and expertise enabled him to receive a number of recognitions in the past years. Dr. Kolker delivers natural and beautiful results.
- Michael Salzhauer – He is an internationally recognized plastic surgeon and is even dubbed as “Dr. Miami.” He specializes in rhinoplasty and breast enhancement procedures like breast augmentations, lifts, and reductions. He wrote the book “My Beautiful Mommy.” Dr. Salzhauer is one of the most in-demand surgeons in Miami.
- Ary Krau – He is an established surgeon in the city and is popular for delivering beautiful results with less scarring and impressive breast shapes. With over two decades of experience and 1,500 surgeries annually, he has a natural talent to perform the surgical procedure for you.
- Phillip Craft – Is a board-certified plastic surgeon who is trained in all aspects of plastic and reconstructive surgery. He specializes in aesthetic surgery of the breast, body, and face. He has a strong international patient base and excellent reputation in his profession.
- Toronto Cosmetic Clinic – The clinic has Dr. Mansour Bendago a certified Canadian Plastic Surgeon. He specializes in body contouring procedures. With over 25 years of international surgical experience, it is guaranteed that you are in good and safe hands.
- Martin Jugenburg – Is an internationally trained Toronto Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. He is best known for his impressive results, quality patient care and quick recovery times. His efficient and experienced surgical technique and innovative approach to cosmetic surgery made him one of the top-notch doctors in the city.
- Jerome Edelstein – Is a fully certified plastic surgeon by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He founded the Edelstein Cosmetics that offers surgical and non-surgical medical options for you. Due to its excellent service, it has been awarded the Consumer Choice Award for Best Cosmetic Procedure in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Henry A Mentz – He is the America’s first triple board certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Mentz is dedicated to helping you improve your confidence and he is good at what he does. In fact, he received a number of recognitions including Super Doctors Texas, Compassionate Doctor Award, My Face My Body Awards Best Practice in Texas and more.
- Paul Vitenas – He is the founder of Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery, Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique, and Houston Surgery Center. Dr. Vitenas is dedicated to bringing the natural beauty within you. His innovative techniques and personalized surgical style made him one of the most sought after aesthetic providers in Texas.
- Michael Ciaravino – He is one of the world’s top breast implant surgeons. He performs over 800 breast augmentation procedures per year and constantly delivers beautiful results. He founded Ciaravino Total Beauty which is dedicated to providing you the finest plastic surgery procedure and skin care.
- York Yates – Is a board-certified plastic surgeon that combines his precise surgical skills and decision making with an artist’s eye to deliver great results. His goal is to give be the best surgeons for his patients, so you can trust that he will do his best for you.
- Richard Fryer – Is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Utah. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS). He has extensive experience in breast augmentation, breast lift, breast enlargement with lifts and breast reduction to name a few.
- Trenton Jones – Is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon with over 15 years of experience. He is dedicated to your happiness so he delivers the best results. Due to his exceptional skills and expertise, Dr. Jones has received numerous awards, including Patient’s Choice Award and Top Doctor Award to name a few.
- Eugene Kim – Is a double board-certified Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon who is dedicated to delivering first class treatment consisting of highly personalized care and exceptional results. He strives to deliver natural looking results with less to no scars. Dr. Kim encourages his patients to ask questions and discuss your concerns to make sure that the procedure will address your aesthetic goals.
- Rady Rahban – Is a board-certified plastic surgeon who is dedicated to helping you achieve the self-image you desire. He specializes in face, nose, breast and body. Aside from being a professional surgeon, Dr. Rahban is a photographer and painter. He graduated in the top 10% of his class as summa cum laude and with Departmental Highest Honors. He is fluent in Spanish and is an active volunteer in medical missions across the border in Mexico.
- John Diaz – Is an Ivy League graduate from Cornell University. He has received awards and recognitions from the New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He also appeared in numerous national and international TV programs and magazines including CNN, Dr. Drew’s Lifechanger’s and HLN where he serves as an expert on plastic surgery.
- Robert Kearney– Is a board-certified plastic surgeon that aims to deliver outstanding quality patient care, service, and aesthetic cosmetic surgery results. He is committed to patient safety, education and in giving you a caring and positive environment all throughout the process. Due to his excellent practice and service, Dr. Kearney was voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon by San Diego Tribute Reader’s Poll 5 times since 2011.
- La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre – The center has a team of board certified San Diego plastic surgeons, each with over 20 years of experience. The center has been in operation for 29 years and has made over 30,000+ patients happy with their care and service. The center is recognized as the Best of San Diego Winner 11 times. It is the smart and safe place to get glam.
- Tom Pousti – Is a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgery. He is dedicated to restoring your appearance, self-esteem, function and quality of life. Dr. Pousti founded the Pousti Plastic Surgery.
- John Kim – Is a board-certified surgeon at Northwestern and Prentice Women’s Hospital. He graduated from Harvard and Stanford with dual degrees in Medicine and Literature. He is a nationally recognized innovator in Plastic Surgery and has been featured on CNN, ABC News and other media outlets. He is dedicated to delivering natural aesthetics that is customized to the patients’ specific needs.
- Otto Placik – Is a Chicago board-certified plastic surgeon who is dedicated to enhancing and restoring your breast, body, and face. He has excellent patient care and bedside manner and works at his best to deliver natural and appealing results. Due to Dr. Placik’s hard work, he has been listed as “Super Doctor.” He is also often called upon the media to discuss the most recent innovations in plastic surgery.
- David Shifrin – Is a board-certified plastic surgeon that serves in Chicago, Munster, and Milwaukee. He combines excellent results with personalized care. Dr. Shifrin was featured as an expert on body cosmetic surgery in the Chicago region of the Haute MD network in Haute Living.
- Michael Edwards– Is a double board-certified plastic surgeon that has earned a good reputation in the field for his sense of aesthetic harmony and surgical skills. Dr. Edwards’ skills and expertise earned him numerous awards and recognitions, including Top Plastic Surgeons in America. He was also elected as the president of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Hankins & Sohn Plastic Surgery – The clinic has over 30 years of combined experience and expertise from Dr. W. Tracy Hankins and Dr. Samuel M. Sohn. The two surgeons provide the best care and results to the greater Las Vegas valley. They concentrate in cosmetic facial, breast and body contouring to give you your desired body.
- Bryson Richards – Is a board-certified plastic surgeon, who is trained in advanced cosmetic plastic surgery at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic. His expertise in the field made him one of the most sought after doctors. He is often invited to speak at national meetings to thousands of other plastic surgeons. He also writes a technique that dramatically reduces pain after breast augmentation. It was published in the national Aesthetic Surgery Journal and has been cited by other breast surgery articles.
- Steve Byrd– Is one of the country’s top plastic surgeons. He is certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is in high demand for facelift, rhinoplasty, breast enhancement, liposuction and tummy tuck. He has already performed over 10,000 face, breast and body procedures. he is recognized locally and internationally. Dr. Byrd was recognized as “Super Doctors” for 8 consecutive years. He was also selected by his peers throughout Dallas County as one of the “Best Doctors in America.”
- Matthias Solomon – Is a triple board-certified physician in Dallas. He is certified in both plastic surgery and facial plastic surgery. He is popular for his proven techniques that give consistently good results. Dr. Solomon is voted as top doctors by physicians over the last several years. He is also a recipient of the patient’s choice award based on the patient reviews.
- Paul Pin– Is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas and is a Clinical Instructor of Plastic Surgery at UT Southwestern Medical School. He is also a Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at Texas A&M Medical School. He is named as a Top Doc in D Magazine consecutively since 2003. He is also one of the top doctors in Texas in Texas Monthly since 2004.
So there it is! These are the doctors that you should visit if you want to get a breast augmentation surgery. Their skills and expertise guarantee a promise that you will enjoy the life you desire and deserve.
What are you waiting for? This is the best time to see the best version of yourself. You are robbing yourself of the chance to enjoy a positive transformation, if you turn your back from this opportunity.
📣 I did it and I must say, it’s one of the best decisions I made. Trust me. It will all be worth it. However, the decision is yours. It’s up to you. Are you now ready to undergo the breast augmentation procedure?
3 Best Breast Augmentation San Diego, 3 Best Breast Augmentation Surgeons In New York, 3 Best Breast Augmentation Surgeons In Miami, More Breast Augmentation Surgeons Articles