Do you love yoga? If so, you will probably be pleased to know that there are yoga poses to firm your saggy breasts. Yes, you read it right. You can improve your boobs by doing certain yoga postures.
Pretty sure you are wondering what certain poses work. Well, to cut your research and reading time short, I compiled all the yoga poses to firm breasts. Try these and observe the progress and wonders that it can do to your bust.
- 1 1. Bhujangasana(Cobra Pose)
- 2 2. Virabhadrasana (Warrior Pose)
- 3 3. Virabhadrasana 3 (Warrior 3)
- 4 4. Trikonsana (Triangle Pose)
- 5 5. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- 6 6. Chakrasana (Wheel Pose)
- 7 7. Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
- 8 8. Vrikshasana (Tree Pose)
- 9 9. Kumbhakasana (Plank)
- 10 10. Ardha Matsyendrasana (Spinal Twist)
- 11 11. Setubandhasana (Bridge Pose)
- 12 12. Shirshasana (Head Stand)
- 13 13. Salabhasana (Locust Pose)
- 14 14. Navasana (Boat Pose)
- 15 Conclusion
1. Bhujangasana(Cobra Pose)
This helps increase lung volume while strengthening the abdominal muscle, tightening chest muscles and improving posture.
- Lie on your stomach and deeply inhale.
- Slowly raise your torso while keeping your lower body to the floor.
- Balance on your arms and legs while raising your head to look up.
- Slowly exhale and return to the starting position.
- Try to increase the time you hold the pose with each repetition.
2. Virabhadrasana (Warrior Pose)
This pose can help you extend your thorax, making it flexible and active while promoting strength at the same time.
- Place your feet wide apart, parallel to each other.
- Turn your left foot to the left at a 90-degree angle and turn your right foot to the inside.
- Exhale, then bend your left knee.
- Keep your right leg straight as you raise your arms and put them in line with your shoulders.
- Turn your head to the left while looking at your wrist.
- Repeat 7-10 times.
- Repeat on the other side.
3. Virabhadrasana 3 (Warrior 3)
Just like warrior 1, this pose will also benefit your breast. It’s not as easy as warrior 1 as it needs more balancing.
- Stand on one leg.
- Lift the other leg at a right angle.
- Extend your arms straight and lean forward so that your chest is in line with your lifted back leg.
- Keep your balance.
- Stay in the position for a few seconds.
- Repeat on the other leg.
4. Trikonsana (Triangle Pose)
Just like most of the poses, this can also strengthen your spine to improve blood flow.
- Place your feed wide apart.
- Turn your left foot at a 90-degree angle and the right foot at 15 degrees.
- Keep your knees and spine straight.
- Turn your face up and look at your fingers.
- Repeat the exercise for the other side.
5. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
This pose helps reduce your back pain. It also stretches the spine and shape of your breasts.
- Lie on your stomach and exhale.
- Ben your knees and raise them behind you, toward your head.
- Lift your hips and breasts from the floor and balance on your stomach.
- Try to hold the position for 30 seconds.
6. Chakrasana (Wheel Pose)
This stretches the thorax, spine, and neck while relieving fatigue and curing headaches.
- Lie on your back and place your feet a bit wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Put your hands behind your head with your palms down and your fingers pointing to your back.
- Exhale and raise your breasts and hips as high as you can.
- Try to straighten your arms completely and hold the position for 30 seconds.
7. Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
This position increases lung volume and strengthens thoras. This is also effective against backaches.
- Sit on your knees and pull your feet together.
- Slowly bend backward and put your hands on your heels..
- Arch your back and stretch your ribs.
- Pull your head to the floor and hold the pose for 30 seconds before turning to the starting position.
8. Vrikshasana (Tree Pose)
This will tighten loose muscles by giving it a good stretch.
- Stand in a straight position.
- Clasp both hands and join them together in the namaskar pose.
- Lift your left leg.
- Place it on the inner thigh of the right so that the weight of the entire body rests on the right leg.
- Pull hands upward and continue breathing.
- Hold for at least 30 seconds.
9. Kumbhakasana (Plank)
Plank is a part of the sun salutation asanas. This chest exercise is very effective in firming droopy boobs.
- Lie on the stomach.
- Lift the body using both of your forearms.
- Keep your weight balanced on your hands and toes.
- Keep your body and spine straight.
10. Ardha Matsyendrasana (Spinal Twist)
This pose gives you a good twist and may benefit sagging breasts too. Just don’t overdo and injure yourself. Just make sure that you feel a gentle stretch. If you start to feel pain, back off.
- Seat on the floor with your legs out in front of you.
- Bend the right leg. Your right foot should be by the left buttock.
- Bend your left leg so the knee is pointing upward.
- Place your left foot on the outside of your left knee and your left arm on the floor behind you.
- Slowly turn your head to the left until you feel a soft stretch in your neck.
- Hold the position for 10 deep breaths.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
11. Setubandhasana (Bridge Pose)
This gives your breasts a good stretch while improving the shape of your breasts and increases its lift. It also ensures a clean flow of blood to breast tissues and cell to keep infections at bay.
- Lie on your back, bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Keep your arms by the side of your body.
- Using the strength of your arms, lift your pelvis off the floor, towards the ceiling. Exhale as you do this.
- Keep your body lifted, such that your head and neck are still flat on the floor.
- Hold this position for five consistent breaths and slowly bring your body down
12. Shirshasana (Head Stand)
This yoga pose brings firmness while improving the shape of your breasts. By coordinating this posture with deep breathing, you can improve the circulation of blood to the lymphatic system that sustains the health of your breasts.
- Sit on your soles by placing your knees on the ground.
- Lock the fingers on both of your hands.
- Make a triangle of the elbows and finger lock. Keep it on the ground.
- Bend forward and place the middle of the hand on the ground near the finger lock.
- Straighten your legs and try to maintain balance.
- Make sure you totally balance your entire body on the head.
- Return to the original position by folding your knee and then your legs. Slowly place the soles on the ground.
13. Salabhasana (Locust Pose)
This pose is another effective way to give your droopy boobs a lift.
- Lie face down on your mat.
- Interlace your fingers behind your back and roll the shoulders back so that the chest is wide and open.
- Exhale to prepare and on an inhalation lift your leg and your chest.
- Lift from the inner thighs, inner ankles and inner knees as you continue to lengthen your legs behind you.
- Keep your neck, eyes and jaw relaxed.
- Hold for 5 breaths.
This is another pose that will also lift and firm your sagging breasts. So, you better try this too.
- Sit on the tripod of space between your sitting bones and your tailbone.
- Lift your legs up to the sky.
- Hug the inner thighs together and spread through the toes while extending the inner ankles forward and up.
- Keep the heart lifting and try not to lean back.
- You can modify this by bending your knees and/or place your hands under your thighs.
- Hold for 5 breaths.
If you have saggy breasts you don’t have to run to a surgeon for a breast lift. You can do these yoga poses to give your droopy boobs a lift and firm without spending a dime.
There is nothing to lose with this yoga poses. So, I urge you to try this and see the wonders it can make in your bust.